Scotland : Argyll, Isles & Loch Lomond Chat for CC Ecosse Islay Cycle Tour 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
he may need the magnets for the Islay tour if he decides to go:evil:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
All this food talk is making me hungry! For me the self catering option sounds great, I imagine limited choices means that restaurants/hotels might take visitors for "granted". If your cooking is as good as your baking. @Telemark we're in for a treat! @MikeW-71 sounds pretty handy as well, who's carrying the wok??

You, by the sound of it :thumbsup: ... didn't somebody mention that you needed slowing down with a trailer? :giggle: I do believe the hostels will have kitchen sinks :whistle: ..
On another note, do not forget @Pat "5mph" ... who has offered to lavish her Italian cooking skills :hungry::hungry::hungry: on us!

T

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
I know ... will let you know as soon as I have everything sorted, hopefully the way it needs to be for Islay ... still a 'would really like to join' rather than a definite just now.
Didn't @Rasmus also announce that he was 'watching with interest' or something?

EDIT: Sorry, should have put this on the chatting thread :blush:

T

I think there are a couple of lurkers who didn't want to commit so early, happy to wait for the keen ones though - I'm sure the others will catch us up ;)

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
That shouldn't be necessary unless somebody starts practising knife throwing (which I don't think the hostel management would take too kindly :rolleyes:)

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I know ... will let you know as soon as I have everything sorted, hopefully the way it needs to be for Islay ... still a 'would really like to join' rather than a definite just now.
Didn't @Rasmus also announce that he was 'watching with interest' or something?

EDIT: Sorry, should have put this on the chatting thread :blush:

T

I think there are a couple of lurkers who didn't want to commit so early, happy to wait for the keen ones though - I'm sure the others will catch us up ;)

I shall need to sit on the fence for a good few months - by all means proceed with your planning without me.

Top Bottom