Chiltern Hundreds CC Ride 7 June 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Expect so - but probably have to work early on Sunday and will join up - or get there by 10:30 - don't know yet.
Plenty of ways back afterwards though - towards Crimp Hill, Priest Hill and a circuit of Windsor Great Park perhaps...nip down to Walton on Thames, hang a left and head for Kingston, dose of Bushy Park and out again towards Richmond Park then onwards to sunny Clapham...no point sitting indoors with a bike is there SiD? :ohmy:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Yeah - I think by the time I get back to London the mileage will be about 110 :ohmy: (taking the most direct route back of course). Might very well train it to CJ and make up the difference doing laps of Clapham Common ;) Easy roll home as soon as I hit the ton that way!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
hmmm, want to do this, meet up with Redj at Syon Lane, no problem, could join Peter to cruise up. But we have the Whitstable night ride which I want to do as well. Had been looking at the ride back but maybe 200 miles is a bit much followed by another 100+ the following day.

Got to give this some thought.

Nice snaps Jonathan - makes Sarratt look glam!

OK. Sit up properly, pay attention and listen while the register is called. Speak clearly when your name is called. Anyone with a sicknote, report to Matron. Definites (Y) and possibles (?).

bleakanddivine Y
Aperitif ?
Sittingduck Y
djtheglove Y
Peter Y
redjedi Y
User3143 ?
topcat1 Y
ianrauk Y
MacBludgeon Y
Katie (YACF) Y
Burak Y
Chonker Y
palinurus Y
Tante Helen Y

Peter

That's a "Y" for me - so long as it's not raining. Still suffering from the last downpour - stinking cold or is that swine flu??

Top Bottom