Chiltern Hundreds CC Ride 7 June 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I will probably catch the train from Clapham J to Watford Junction (rude not to). Might do the hero-thing and cycle back from Watford though... sniffing out my first ton! Depends on exactly how hilly the ride turns out to be :angry:

You can do this easily SiD - under the guidance of bleak&divine...a few uppy bits, a few downy bits and a billiard table return to Cla'am.

You deserve a century for the big effort you made last Friday. Now you are 'in the zone' - stay there! :angry:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Haha, thx for the encouragement. I was actually inspecting the elevation on the route that was linked in post#1. Doesn't look too bad at all. I reakon to make the 100, might have to cycle up to Watford first too!

redjedi

Über Member
I'm not sure if I'll be making this one yet, but If I do I'll be cycling there and back.

I'll be happy to accompany you SD, and give you lots of encouragement

If the Garminator works out a route for us, we could even get you up to 200. I hear Swindon's nice at this time of year.;)

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
And me. I think...

redjedi

Über Member
I'm almost 100% to make this one.

Now I need to work out a route to get SD his maiden ton.

SD - Fancy going out to Windsor or Slough and meeting up with Peter?

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Yeah sounds like a plan. I can pootle over from Clapham J to Kew then you can take it from there :angry:.

CoG - are you coming on this ride? Fancy meeting up with RJ & I on route?

stevevw

Guru
I am now almost 100% NOT going to make this one. Have to pick the contents of my sons flat up now he has finally finished at Uni.

redjedi

Über Member
Sittingduck said:
Yeah sounds like a plan. I can pootle over from Clapham J to Kew then you can take it from there :angry:.

CoG - are you coming on this ride? Fancy meeting up with RJ & I on route?

I'll warn you in advance that my navigation skills are almost as good as Aperitif's but without the fancy Garmin hindering helping.

But we'll get there in the end :angry:

Top Bottom