Clarkson Suspended...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am going to take a punt and suggest that Clarkson and his minders are going to down the bipolar route for his actions. He has used up all possible apologies and pushing someone over food is quite a challenge to overcome. The Bipolar route would instantly his "out of character" caused by mood swings etc.

[QUOTE 3581090, member: 9609"]but he is a very funny total arse - I'm going to threaten the beeb with withdrawl of my licence fee if they don't reinstate him immediately[/QUOTE]
And I will threatening to withhold my license fee if they do re-instate him.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
[QUOTE 3582065, member: 9609"]Get it signed .... we can't loose this national treasure.

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-reinstate-jeremy-clarkson[/QUOTE]
I've signed quite a few change petitions in the last year or so but they've always been to do with social issues and injustices. I'm not sure that this qualifies. Still, it does seem to have got more petitioners in half a day than serious human rights violations do....

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I've signed quite a few change petitions in the last year or so but they've always been to do with social issues and injustices. I'm not sure that this qualifies. Still, it does seem to have got more petitioners in half a day than serious human rights violations do....

Well priorities are important.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
[QUOTE 3581889, member: 9609"]so why cancel an episode. there has to be a whole lot more to this than a bit of argy bargy behind the scene, do people at the beeb not get annoyed at each other from time to time.[/QUOTE]
I suspect just like any other employee of pretty much any organisation, smacking a fellow employee will lead to at least a neutral act of suspension whilst a disciplinary investigation takes place. If Top Gear still has segments to film or a live element to it for this weekend that he is integral to then what else can they do if he is suspended?

All speculation of course.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I like Top Gear. I liked it even better when Jeremy Clarkson took it away from dull car reviews into an entertainment show.
However,
In my opinion, it has become dull, repetitive, dull, repetitive, unimaginative, more crap stuff, and needs a make-over. The best bits are now the worst bits.

I only hope the BBC has the guts to take it on without Mr Clarkson. Perhaps with someone closer to my own age and weight.

U

User482

[QUOTE 3582122, member: 9609"]if he punched another bloke (i think it's being denied) , why didn't the other bloke punch him back ? - have you seen clarkson recently ! - i would be too embarrassed to say he'd managed to punch me.[/QUOTE]
Let me make it simple: if you assault a work colleague, you should expect to be dismissed for gross misconduct.

Top Bottom