Cost of bathroom refurbishment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Yuh could be into certain pleasures and so, spare the other members of the household from various images...

;)

Do you put your head under the covers if someone fancies a crap in your bedroom then Patrick? ;)

ChrisKH

Guru
Mr Pig said:
I know but let's face it, how many do you need? I mean, what the f*** is the point of having a bog in your bedroom? How lazy is that?

It's called an en suite, dahling.

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
ChrisKH said:
It's called an en suite, dahling.

Yes, there's door which can be shut and the lavatory has a tank of water that enables it to be flushed. Are these arrangements not relatively commonplace?

(I'm half expecting redcogs to appear and explain how everyone in Scotland just hangs their arse out of the window ;))

Mr Pig

I know what it's called, but it's still a toilet in the bedroom. Personally, I don't even want a toilet in the bedroom, yeeuuaagh! I don't want to hear my wife's plops or hide under the covers to escape the smell! I want the toilet as far away from me as possible thanks.

We've got three kids and two toilets works just fine. I admit that one bathroom for so many people is not ideal, I fitted an extra toilet in our house quite soon after we moved in.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Just get the talented CC gang in one weekend to do a makeover type thing. Don't forget to record progress with some helmetcam gear......

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Arch said:
My sister tiled their bathroom, when she couldn't see her feet, she was so pregnant...

Many men cannot see their feet either. :hyper:

snorri

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
(I'm half expecting redcogs to appear and explain how everyone in Scotland just hangs their arse out of the window :biggrin:)

No no, in Scotland we have a special house on the estate boundary for matters lavatorial.

Top Bottom