Cragg Vale Loop Sunday 21st

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
As the North West Passage is on the saturday and I can't make it, I fancy going out on sunday instead.

Leave Oldham at nine thirty and could meet people along the way? So that'd be the A671 through Royton and then skirt Rochdale using the A664 to the A58, then over to Todmorden, HB and turning right in Mytholmroyd. Could go back via Hollingworth Lake or not. Just sticking to the main roads so the only climb is Cragg Vale itself. Edit: I'd like to go up the road that's signposted to the brewery, just to see what's there - if you know please don't spoil the surprise.

I'm not planning a cafe stop unless it was wanted. Not sure about cafes over that way - maybe the garden centre in Rochdale? :blush:

Anyone else fancy it?

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Eeeeerz.

There's a morethanpassablecaff in littleborough that would do when we drop off Cragg Vale, doncha know. See ya at Surosa 9.30.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
room for a brompton meeting you at hebden or the bottom of the crag?

edit: once again, i don't mind being left behind as i know the area reasonibly well. there is a cafe at hollingworth lake and others dotted around in littleborough. i normally take flask n butties.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Dan - meet at Aldi? It'd save you retracing your steps a bit.

Bromptonfb - yep, if we leave Oldham at that time we'd be passing HB just after 11 so see you somewhere there?

AJohnson - as long as this isn't tempting you from doing the miniNWP, it is a good day out if you go with Colin et al and there might be pie and peas at the end. Otherwise, see you sunday. Is it easier to meet in Rochdale at the junction of Oldham Rd and Kingsway?

aJohnson

I think I'd prefer this than mini NWP ;). So I should be there

Could you put a marker on a map where you'll meet me please :blush: Don't know Rochdale well.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
no nowt that fancy. down manchester road, turn right and just follow your nose thru to tod then left at tod to hebden bridge, have brew whilst we wait for the rest of them. then after crag vale back thru littleborough to hollingworth lake. after this we could split and go our seperate ways or you could go back with longers, up to you.

cheers

Top Bottom