Criterium du Dauphine ( spoilers )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I presume you have to pay to watch GCN?

I'm already paying to watch Eurosport on Sky but it looks like they are cutting Saturday's coverage short from what I can see

Mike_P

Guru
GCN+ is £39.99 a year although their are offers at times especially for first time subscribers.
On my firestick it has a habit at times in a race coverage of making a picture within the full screen and then after a while sorting it out. Does not happen with the documentaries etc

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I was wondering what Vingo had written on his jersey. Seemed to be the name of some kind of pharmaceutical product, Betcitinyl? I wonder what that is? Sounds like something you'd find on the WADA prohibited list.

Ah .... Bet City dot nl :smile:

Reactions: mjr

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Age catches up on us all Rich 😁
Great lead out by Carapaz ! Love him as a rider 😍

He always has a go...unlike some of them who just wait and wait and wait until it's too late.

Adam Yates tried to drag them into a chase but too many hangers on

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
ITV4 and Boulting/Millar - their "false flats" do my bl**dy head in - it either goes up, goes down or stays flat - there is no such thing as a f**king false flat

grrrrrrr

He [Carapaz] always has a go...unlike some of them who just wait and wait and wait until it's too late.

Adam Yates tried to drag them into a chase but too many hangers on

Yup, good for Carapaz; and Bernal had a crack too ! Too many B-grade riders seem to prefer defending a top10 position than actually having a go.

(Really not sure what to say about Yates .. both brothers almost always disappoint ... )

EDIT: ... and what I came here to say; Wow! Didn't expect THAT yesterday. Go Vingo!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Yup, good for Carapaz; and Bernal had a crack too ! Too many B-grade riders seem to prefer defending a top10 position than actually having a go.

(Really not sure what to say about Yates .. both brothers almost always disappoint ... )
There not B grade by any means...it's just the top 3/4 riders really are a step up in the peloton.Man o man is a tough ask against Vingo !
Vingo..."yeah, I wanted to work together with Carapaz. But then he couldn't follow."

Jameshow

Veteran

EDIT: ... and what I came here to say; Wow! Didn't expect THAT yesterday. Go Vingo!!!

They mate a good couple of builders!!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
ITV4 and Boulting/Millar - their "false flats" do my bl**dy head in - it either goes up, goes down or stays flat - there is no such thing as a f**king false flat

grrrrrrr
I think of those as roads that look flat on a route map but when you come to ride them you discover that they actually drag up at 1-2%.

There are a few here that used to catch me out. They feel hard for no apparent reason. Tackle them in the other direction and it becomes obvious - 40 km/hr, no problem!

Top Bottom