Criterium du Dauphine ( spoilers )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've experienced a 'false wind' where I think I'm riding into a headwind but it turns out thst it's actually a following wind and I'm just a crap rider..

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
No, really I don't, I know it is a shallow rise or drop, but not which one. But it is more the continued use on ITV4, when it conveys no real information about how steep it is - or isn't
A shallow drop is called a gravity flat. They are much harder to identify because cyclists riding them just think they're on a good day.

Mike_P

Guru
I've experienced a 'false wind' where I think I'm riding into a headwind but it turns out thst it's actually a following wind and I'm just a crap rider..

Unless a tail wind is within a few degrees of dead rear there will be some adverse effects.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Best of the rest ? Vingo far too strong for them.

Yes, Vingo's a class apart but I wonder if Ineos might regret not keeping Yates for another year. The young GCers are struggling and gossip is that Rodriguez is off to Movistar next year,

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Yes, Vingo's a class apart but I wonder if Ineos might regret not keeping Yates for another year. The young GCers are struggling and gossip is that Rodriguez is off to Movistar next year,
Maybe just reading the rumour thingy about Tao being linked to Trek...Ineos have plenty of youth but can they wait ?
Fingers crossed Bernal is on the mend...I sort of think we never even saw the best of him ! Pidcock be interesting to see how he goes this week,they could take him to the Tour and you never know,might work out better that you think 😁

Top Bottom