CycleChatters.....Hot or Not

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

got-to-get-fit said:
ok im home now.....so i can post a pic of me. errrmmmm.....hey velvet curtain ...and Dayvo ...how do i put a pic in the post????

Post in advanced, click on the paperclick and browse for the pic to upload. Once it's uploaded, click the papercliip again and it will insert in the post.

Jim_Noir

Y'all know Lisa21 is going to post that photo of her sexy midriff again :biggrin:

Oh Kirstie I think you missed the updatye that the females have to post photos of themself in lycra ;)

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Here's me - in lycra no less - on some fat bloke's Specialized Roubaix Elite

3733116850_6fc55bd35f.jpg

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Gotta say, no-one's ever mixed me up with her before.

Not sure whether I should be pleased or whether I should go and jump under a train.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Auntie Helen said:
Gotta say, no-one's ever mixed me up with her before.

Not sure whether I should be pleased or whether I should go and jump under a train.
Train. Every time. I'm so sorry for you AH... there was no need for the comment about you looking like Katie Price. That was just uncalled for. ;)

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Train. Every time. I'm so sorry for you AH... there was no need for the comment about you looking like Katie Price. That was just uncalled for. :biggrin:

Not at all.

Besides one of them has got good looks, is funny, intelligent and has nice boo.......................ahem :biggrin:

.....and the other one's Katie Price ;)

Top Bottom