Did man land on the moon?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
alecstilleyedye said:
only 60% of the moon is ever visible to the earth. (in)conveniently (depending on your perspective), the moon landings were in the other 40% iirc.

another amazing thing... why wouldn't you land on the nearest side?? lets land on the back of the moon just to make it a little bit harder for ourselves :smile: where no one will see the flag even if they invent a telescope strong enough ;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
buggi said:
another amazing thing... why wouldn't you land on the nearest side?? lets land on the back of the moon just to make it a little bit harder for ourselves :smile: where no one will see the flag even if they invent a telescope strong enough ;)

i think it has to do with orbit and launch windows. hopefully someone better qualified than i can explain it further.

jonesy

Guru
alecstilleyedye said:
only 60% of the moon is ever visible to the earth. (in)conveniently (depending on your perspective), the moon landings were in the other 40% iirc.

That's right. the Dark Side of the Moon. Elvis is being held there, captive on a lizard spaceship, along with all the crews from Flight 19. That's where the crop circle machine is based, and where they teleported the gunman on the Grassy Knoll after he'd shot Kennedy. Oh, and did I mention the graviton beams used to knock down the World Trade Centre? :smile:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
The flag they put on the moon was a rigid one, not fabric. Had they tried to fake it so many people would have needed to be involved that it would have been impossible to stop any whistleblowing. Discovery would also have brought down the government and ended the US involvement in the space race for all time.

gavintc

Guru
I am not really sure that Lance actually achieved all those TdF wins either. I think we were all duped, the press and the TV were fed US generated film footage. It was a lie to improve US hegemony.

And the moon landings; reason they landed there - the cheese that makes the surface of the moon was too soft on this side. It had a consistency of camembert.

Mr Phoebus

buggi said:
i don't believe man has landed on the moon. i think the american's made it all up, and what started off as a throwaway comment at work, i've actually come to believe more and more.

i reckon the american's faked it.
Yadda... Yadda... Yadda...

You are Robert Caulfield. AICMFP.

And you're all perverts!!!

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Smokin Joe said:
The flag they put on the moon was a rigid one, not fabric. Had they tried to fake it so many people would have needed to be involved that it would have been impossible to stop any whistleblowing. Discovery would also have brought down the government and ended the US involvement in the space race for all time.

a few people died in mysterious circumstances :smile:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
jonesy said:
That's right. the Dark Side of the Moon. Elvis is being held there, captive on a lizard spaceship, along with all the crews from Flight 19. That's where the crop circle machine is based, and where they teleported the gunman on the Grassy Knoll after he'd shot Kennedy. Oh, and did I mention the graviton beams used to knock down the World Trade Centre? :smile:

i'm going to watch the conspiracy files about that on bbc2 at 9 o clock. i love a good conspiracy, poppycock or otherwise.

domtyler

Über Member
Like jonesy and FM, I'm pretty sure that everything the American government says is true and that they would never attempt to deceive large numbers of people. :smile:

jonesy

Guru
domtyler said:
Like jonesy and FM, I'm pretty sure that everything the American government says is true and that they would never attempt to deceive large numbers of people. :sad:

It isn't whether they'd want to attempt to deceive people on such a scale, it is whether they (or anyone) would be capable of it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

domtyler

Über Member
jonesy said:
It isn't whether they'd want to attempt to deceive people on such a scale, it is whether they (or anyone) would be capable of it. :sad::rolleyes:

...and of course, it is that kind of belief faith that makes it possible.

Top Bottom