Disc brakes to be allowed for pro teams - test period

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
How about we agree to disagree and you can go yank somone else's chain.....not in the mood for petty squabling on a forum
There's nothing to disagree on, your claims are wrong. I'm not "yanking anyone's chain", nor am I engaging in "petty squabbling" - I disagreed with what you posted. Because it was inaccurate. And I provided a contextual response in that the incident would have passed me by as an aside but for you questioning whether other incidents would be reported in a similar manner, which they are (and even more so). And then for you to say that maybe you should ignore people...not really me who's the one who thinks there is a squabble is it?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tuesday in my house lol

Whoops, you can tell I'm still off sick... What month, Feb ?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Time to pull out the balance bike.........

You do know when the Zombie War comes, only old skool steel bikes will work. I'll be OK !! :tongue:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Is the start of the week off limits for highlighting people are wrong and offering alternate views?

A convenient diversion for @jowwy after yet again alleging people who disagree are "yanking chains".
Nope.....its just a dont really care. Now let it lie will you.....agree, disagree, yank chains...do what you like im not really bothered.

I gave my opinion, you gave yours.............now go back to sleep another poster will be along soon for you

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Nope.....its just a dont really care. Now let it lie will you.....agree, disagree, yank chains...do what you like im not really bothered.

I gave my opinion, you gave yours.............now go back to sleep another poster will be along soon for you
You gave your opinion, it was incorrect. You seem to care enough to make disparaging comments. You seem to have got yourself into a corner. Do you "not care" enough to leave it? You were wrong.

Top Bottom