Disc brakes to be allowed for pro teams - test period

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Think i made one comment and then rich p quoted it and i replied.....maybe i should just ignore people hey
...or just argue your case and we can agree to disagree like adults. No need to take offence at peoples' different perspective.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Pro's will moan about stuff, you aren't going to hit the road in a big bunch without injury. Someone could have argued that Campag Delta brakes were so much worse than other brakes as they were dangerous - they were crap, but beautiful, in the late 80's/90's but we didn't have social media hyping stuff.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Maybe you need to be open to differing views. And not make sweeping statements. And be accurate.
What differing views are they.......cant see any posts offering a different view to be honest. Only people quoting my post and saying other injurie have been reported.

jowwy

You can't see the differing views either?
How about we agree to disagree and you can go yank somone else's chain.....not in the mood for petty squabling on a forum

jowwy

Well, you began by saying that you missed other injuries being reported at all.
Then a few disagreed and offered a different view.
A few.......you and marmion.......the pro race professionals who know more than others. Go yank someone elses chain if you want to petty squable on a forum

rich p

ridiculous old lush
A few.......you and marmion.......the pro race professionals who know more than others. Go yank someone elses chain if you want to petty squable on a forum
I thought we were having a sensible discussion about injury reporting but hey ho.

Top Bottom