Dun Run lite - Friday 7th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim Hall

Sorry people, Real Life has got in the way, so I can't make this one. Plan to be at the London Nocturne on Saturday evening, if any of you hardy souls are still awake.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Weather's looking nice, but with a headwind. Shorts I think, but a jacket and a neck-warmy-thingy to add options.

Edit:
Good news!!! Strong tail wind for the return to London leg......:whistle:
Is a very positive way of putting it.

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
It's tricky. Looks like it'll drop to 8-9° out in the sticks, so just about still shorts weather for me. The headwind should drop to no more than 10 mph and it should be clear. Bearing in mind there's only a tiny sliver of moon visible, it's probably just as well that my new Hope lights have turned up!

wanda2010

Guru
I'm still in for this ride. Rebecca, I am fairly confident you and I will be bringing up the rear whilst comparing the holding capacity of our respective Carradices :smile:

compo

Veteran
I'm doing the real DunRun but wish you all who take part in this ride a safe and enjoyable trip.
I did Dunmow back to Harlow this morning on the DD route as far as Moreton. I was helped by a brisk north eastery tail wind, but let's hope it turns for you guys tonight.

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
So is the meeting point outside the Pub on the Park,? I guess once there's a few cyclists gathering we'll be able to find each other.
Is anyone thinking of PM'ing a contact phone number just in case?

My number is:

Kitc hen Show rooms In Middlesbrough, Let the kitc hen show room come to you.
www.soli d w o o d k i tchen.co.uk Tel. 0-7- 8- 4! - *5! - 9 - 8 -6 - 9 - *O - O. Online Kitc hen Showro oms In Middlesbrough.

Whoops, I mean

O784
5986 900

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
I'm not sure if I'll make it tonight, I'm feeling pretty exhausted after a long week right now. If I'm there, I'm there, but please don't wait for me.

Snail Bait

I'm still in for this ride. Rebecca, I am fairly confident you and I will be bringing up the rear whilst comparing the holding capacity of our respective Carradices :smile:
Both of you are way faster than me. Leaving drinks at the pub nearly tempted me but I'm still in as long as I can find my way to London Fields.

Top Bottom