East Yorks night ride [POSTPONED]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Provisionally 22/23rd Dec from Beverley to South Dalton and back.

Names copied and pasted as usual - GO

CP :evil:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
+1

Soltydog

Legendary Member
22nd I'm due to be working till 10pm, but chances are I'll be away at 7 & possibly into Beverley by about 7.30-7.45 :cry: (possibly earlier depending who's in control at work ;))
23rd I cant make :ohmy:

craigwend

meet at 7:30 at the bandstand in Beverley (Saturday Market) on the 22nd?

then a couple of hours in the pub ;)

If you're late ring me on your mobile.

Bandini

craigwend said:
meet at 7:30 at the bandstand in Beverley (Saturday Market) on the 22nd?

then a couple of hours in the pub :sad:

If you're late ring me on your mobile.

Well that is a matter of yards for me!

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Jeez it's filling up a bit, innit?

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
South Dalton is a bit of a restaurant pub, we could do the Altisidora in Bishop Burton instead? Or the Light Dragoon at Etton?

craigwend

ComedyPilot said:
South Dalton is a bit of a restaurant pub, we could do the Altisidora in Bishop Burton instead? Or the Light Dragoon at Etton?

Quite enjoyed the magical mystry tour to South Dalton last time & the look on the posh diners faces...

Altisidora possibly a little to close Beverley? big pub (chain)full of (agriculture /equine) students, unless we go for a big detour first?

Light Draggon no knowledge of it, bit of a ride (not wanting to go miles though) so I'll go on your expert judgement :biggrin:

Your not wanting us to embarrass you at your local are you?:tongue:

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I generally don't go to pubs, so don't have a 'local' so to speak.

Yeah, sod the posh diners, we'll do the South Dalton pub. And we're NOT sitting out in the cold this time. They have lovely chesterfield sofas and a roaring log fire to crowd round.

craigwend

ComedyPilot said:
I generally don't go to pubs, so don't have a 'local' so to speak.

Yeah, sod the posh diners, we'll do the South Dalton pub. And we're NOT sitting out in the cold this time. They have lovely chesterfield sofas and a roaring log fire to crowd round.

We maybe just need to dress up a bit posh?

Will this do?

timesuit.jpg

http://www.rapha.cc/timothy-everest-and-rapha-threepiece-cycling-suit

Or just the usual Aldi /Lidl stuff?

Bandini

The Light Dragoon has a roaring fire, and is really welcoming. Lovely landlord and staff. I don't really mind where we go - but reckon the comments about Altisidora are right, and The Pipe and Glass is more of a restaurant innit? Personally, I think The Light Dragoon is the best bet by far.

The LD have live music nights, which might be one to remember for the future - The Processed Pea Folk Night (a folk night in a quite a loose sense - no hey nonny nonny) has had some great acts on.

Top Bottom