Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Edinburgh - Gifford 22nd March (Saturday)

Which option(s) do you fancy - multiple choices possible?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scook94

Veteran
Keeping an eye on this in case you decide against the 29th (no good for me as we'll be in Vienna...)

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I have to say I am erring towards one of the earlier options, due to the way the work deadlines :headshake:are lining up, but will know better by the weekend ...
sorry to keep you waiting!

T

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
You are wanting to spread the cake consumption :mrpig::hungry: out a bit then, between birthday weekends and other opportunities, Col? ;)

21 again :laugh: - was it you last year saying something about having turned the 'right' side of 25?

T

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I'm
Disappointed :sad:

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Have updated the original post - didn't know that we can just update the thread title ourselves, using the thread tools :thumbsup:!

Work has been a major pain (had to sit at the computer pretty much all last weekend :angry:), and Sat 29th March is no longer an option for me, I am afraid.
So 22rd March it is :wahhey:, least likely March weekend to get wiped out by work ...

And as East Lothian looks like the most popular choice, let's head for Gifford and the lovely cafe:hungry:
T

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Hmmm ..... [goes looking in garage for 'bent legs :smile: ... or any other spare legs ... :whistle:]

Where's the start/finish ? Optional L'niddry or CW Pool ? :unsure:

Top Bottom