Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Edinburgh - Gifford 22nd March (Saturday)

Which option(s) do you fancy - multiple choices possible?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Commie Pool is a good meeting & starting place if people from further afield can find it easy enough, otherwise we can sort out pick-up at Waverley Station... @Rasmus, @Fubar and others seemed to manage fine in November, whereas @mr messy's sense of direction must have been affected by his epic battle with the rain storms ...;)

@ Scoosh - yes, optional start/finish at Edinburgh or Longniddry (or E end of Porty Prom if that would suit you - one less wee bump for you :smile:). The only trouble is if people are late at the Commie Pool, you may end up waiting for a while, all on your lonesome :whistle:.

:cry: sorry @Col5632

T

Rasmus

Without a clever title
So, 1030-11 start from Longniddry? 0920 arrival into Waverley early enough? How many people riding out from Edinburgh?

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Sorry if that wasn't clear earlier - what I meant was 10:30 from the Commie Pool, unless those from further afield need an 11:00 start...
If there are no takers for the short route starting at Longniddry, we could bypass it and head directly for Gifford... will do some more route mapping.
So arriving into Waverley by 10:15-ish should be fine if you know your way to the Commie.

T

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
SCRAPE the dust off your bike? :eek: How thick is the layer? :giggle:
Really looking forward to seeing you again, it's been ages since Perth last year ...:wahhey:

T

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I am coming too :smile: just found out I can!
How hilly are the hills @Telemark ? Distance no objections, but don't want to hold everybody up.

Cameronmu917772

I am coming too :smile: just found out I can!
How hilly are the hills @Telemark ? Distance no objections, but don't want to hold everybody up.

No need to worry pat I'm only 370 or so miles in with 18,000 feet climbed. Have to admit this will be my first outing and I don't know any of you hahaha how daunting. I shall get the train through and head to the cw pool. I've been to it a couple of times :s sure there will be a tram lol

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
@Pat "5mph" - no real hills, mostly flat with just a few bumps ... or something like that :laugh:
Seriously, no big hills, just a few wee ones :thumbsup:.

I better start thinking about the baking supplies then :scratch:

T

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
No need to worry pat I'm only 370 or so miles in with 18,000 feet climbed. Have to admit this will be my first outing and I don't know any of you hahaha how daunting. I shall get the train through and head to the cw pool. I've been to it a couple of times :s sure there will be a tram lol
You'll soon get to know us hahaha how scary :laugh:
Never mind the tram, ride from Waverly, google says it's only about a mile. ... oh, just realized you are joking ^_^

Top Bottom