Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Edinburgh - Gifford 22nd March (Saturday)

Which option(s) do you fancy - multiple choices possible?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cameronmu917772

Looking forward to it. I may look alittle out of place in my replica sky top :whistle: As the newbie should I be aware of anything I need to bring? I hadn't realised it was so communal. I've got loads of water at my house :laugh:.
I think my good lady is going to edinburgh that day so think I'm getting a lift. And may bring an extra body if he wants to come out. Just got his first road bike about a week ago but is a mega fit boyo. In fact the good lady her self threatened to drive along handing out water and cutting the wind ahead lol I said it was just fine for her to drop me at the pool and head off :shy:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
@Cameronmu917772 relax, take a chill pill :smile:
You making this ride sound like an excursion in the Sahara desert on camels. There will be a few hills, you might need to stop for a breather and maybe stay at the back with me :laugh: but it's not the wild west, you are NOT going to be left behind like a Robinson Crusoe. Look forward to this ride, as the scenery will be stunning, guaranteed :thumbsup:

Cameronmu917772

You making this ride sound like an excursion in the Sahara desert on camels. There will be a few hills, you might need to stop for a breather and maybe stay at the back with me :laugh: but it's not the wild west, you are NOT going to be left behind like a Robinson Crusoe. Look forward to this ride, as the scenery will be stunning, guaranteed :thumbsup:
Hate being the new guy haha and the view depends on where you are standing or in this case riding :thumbsup:

HonestMan1910

Über Member
It may not be the Wild West, but it is certainly the Wild East :thumbsup:

MikeW-71

Veteran
Looking forward to it. I may look alittle out of place in my replica sky top :whistle: As the newbie should I be aware of anything I need to bring? I hadn't realised it was so communal. I've got loads of water at my house :laugh:.
I think my good lady is going to edinburgh that day so think I'm getting a lift. And may bring an extra body if he wants to come out. Just got his first road bike about a week ago but is a mega fit boyo. In fact the good lady her self threatened to drive along handing out water and cutting the wind ahead lol I said it was just fine for her to drop me at the pool and head off :shy:
You'll be fine :smile: Bring a couple of bottles of water and some cash for the cake stop. Have a good breakfast before you leave. Enjoy the ride :bicycle:we won't be going at any great pace anyway.

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Some of us have been going out on rides with each other for years :hugs:, @Scoosh & @scook94 are some of the 'original' CC Ecosse founders :thumbsup:.. Others have joined in more recently ... somebody's got to be the new boy or girl! :smile:
I still haven't met @MikeW-71 yet, we never made it to the same rides so far. The rest of them are all pretty 'harmless' :giggle: - apart from @Pat "5mph" ;), who is a force of nature :biggrin:...

T

MikeW-71

Veteran
Looks like it could be a bit.... errrm ... windy on saturday :heat:

Brandane

Legendary Member
@Telemark , looks like I will have to miss out on this ride :sad:. Physio has advised me that I am only allowed to do "sensible" cycling (suppose that is open to interpretation!) until my niggling hip injury clears up. It is coming along, but slowly. Don't want to push my luck, with the long sunny summer just around the corner :rain:.
Enjoy the ride, all.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
@Telemark , looks like I will have to miss out on this ride :sad:. Physio has advised me that I am only allowed to do "sensible" cycling (suppose that is open to interpretation!) until my niggling hip injury clears up. It is coming along, but slowly. Don't want to push my luck, with the long sunny summer just around the corner :rain:.
Enjoy the ride, all.
We will miss you!
GWS, mind you need to lead the 3 ferries :biggrin:

Top Bottom