Famous people you have seen (and where)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I came face to face with cyclist-disliker schleb chef James Martin a month or so ago, just outside a deli that he owns in Winchester. I was on the tandem with Bolletta and he was in a monster truck not much smaller than the nearby cathedral. The section of road is often mistaken for one-way by drivers and they can get shirty when you try to explain otherwise. Martin looked thoroughly p1ssed off at my existence, but thought better of wiping out an 8yr old and her dad infront of so many witnesses.

Bollo said:
I came face to face with cyclist-disliker schleb chef James Martin a month or so ago, just outside a deli that he owns in Winchester. I was on the tandem with Bolletta and he was in a monster truck not much smaller than the nearby cathedral. The section of road is often mistaken for one-way by drivers and they can get shirty when you try to explain otherwise. Martin looked thoroughly p1ssed off at my existence, but thought better of wiping out an 8yr old and her dad infront of so many witnesses.

ooooooohhhhh doesn't it make you want to smile and say "after you.." NOT!

oh another bore Chris Eubank - gave him a rollicking for parking his large truck outside the shop I worked in and left the motor running thus filling shop with sh*te

TijnUK

Dan Marino Most Valuable Player of the year from 1983 till 1992 played Quaterback for the Dolphins.

A couple of years ago I met him at the bar at Turnberry in Scotland when I was having a work do and came a long with my wife. I was extremely drunk and so were a lot of the people I was with and only just met. Then was the time that this very big guy stood next to me where I was sitting at the bar. Everyone was looking at him and my neighbour elbowed me and said do you know who that is. I had no idea but before I knew it I was introduced. This bloke said, he Dan, Dan Morino may I introduce you to a friend of mine. This is Viggo Mortensen. Dan looked at me as if to say, what the ****. So this so called friend of mine said you don´t know Viggo. Viggo from Lord of the Rings. Well I shook his hand, he gave me a tap on the shoulder and said it was very nice to finally meet me. :laugh:

The story which followed a few drinks later and a certain lady in the same bar, will have to wait till my wife has a new job but it started like this.

Are you Viggo Mortensen. Nah, I said. But you are famous right. Nah, not really. Yes you are tell me, where do I know you from.
Well, I said. I am Marco van Basten. The Dutch national football coach......

TijnUK

OMG Dan Marino <drooollllll....> THE only time I ever watched American football ah happy daze....

I had to look him up on the internet but a famous guy indeed. He is big though.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
No where near as epic but I saw Les Dennis outside the Old Vic in Waterloo last night. Nodded at him and got a smile whilst I waited at the lights.

Top Bottom