Famous people you have seen (and where)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snakehips

I saw Lawrence Dallaglio in the fruit and veg section of Sainsbury's Kingston recently , the late great Bobby Moore in the shower at my squash club a very long time ago , and some actor whose name escapes me in Morrison's Acton about two hours ago.

Snake

My Library

Happiness Stan

Jamie and Louise Rednapp walking their bulldog at New Brighton

Jayne Torvill using an ATM in Nottingham. Tiny, tiny woman.

Arthur Smith forgetting to pay for his coffee in a cafe in London

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Bay Runner said:
Bonnie Tyler - Mumbles Road Swansea 2000 - 2010

Colin Chavis ex Welsh International Rugby player - now six nations pundit in COSTA Coffee Swansea early last year, don’t speak with him.

It's basically impossible to go for a week in Mumbles without seeing either Bonnie Tyler or Colin Charvis. The latter rides a bike.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Sandi Toksvig at Birmingham Airport or Heathrow Airport.
Bernard Langer, the golfer, at Munich Airport.
Leo McKern, from Rumpole of the Bailey, at Westonbirt Arboretum.
Prue Leith at Castleton Castle, Oxfordshire.

Best of all, meeting Dennis Locorriere after his recent concert in Worcester. ;) (He is not very tall).

longers

Legendary Member
Terry Christian of professional mancunian and The Word fame was in the same pub as me today. I wonder if he's writing about it on the interweb somewhere B)

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

amazing this thread still going.I haven't seen anybody famous for ages.:wacko:

Actually something on the last page triggered a person I used to see often before he topped himself.

Buster Edwards outside Waterloo Station in the 1990s+

snakehips fruit and veg thingy made me thing of Buster Edwards...although BE actually had a flower stall if you didn't know that pop pickers.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I saw the guys from Hot Chip in Glasgow the other week. Noel Fielding in Landan a couple of years ago, John Hannah in Waverly Station a few years ago.

thegrumpybiker

eldudino said:
Noel Fielding in Landan a couple of years ago,

My wife works near Hampstead Heath and often gives a cheery "Preacher Man!" to the other Boosh bloke when she sees him there. (In reference to the character he played in Nathan Barley)

Top Bottom