FNRttC FNRttC to Brighton - November 27th 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
User S
Chris B
Andrij B
Andy C
Matt L
John E
Mick D
Luke C
Ian A
Adrian C
Tim O
Martin F?
Rob H
Andrew
Mike E plus 4
Andy Ar +1 (there being another Andy A)
Andy A
Paul Ri (there being another Paul R)
User10571 B
Pippa G
Kats I
Els V
Tom V
Martin T
Clive P
Jasper R
Davy S
Peter S

chillmoister

yes please .....my first FNRttC ...I've sent an email to register using my other alias : pstott

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
mike e said:
mike e + 4 females, yes you read that right Davy. You can recreate the Richmond Park scene...:biggrin:

Ahh, dont worry mikeeeee, I was recreating that scene this weekend anyhow! Yes, I was the blonde! Great legs huh!:angry:

I am now on a diet till this ride, so please Simon, count me in please! Cant wait for this ride!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Davywalnuts said:
I am now on a diet till this ride, so please Simon, count me in please! Cant wait for this ride!
will do

Davywalnuts said:
Ahh, dont worry mikeeeee, I was recreating that scene this weekend anyhow! Yes, I was the blonde! Great legs huh!!
I had you down as the one on the right - it was the relaxed thighs!

Simon - please can you put my name on the list. I will send you my details on email.

Many thanks
Clive

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Wahoooo well done mate, be good to see you.. gonna be a nice Bromley contingent..

Mista Preston said:
Simon - please can you put my name on the list. I will send you my details on email.

Many thanks
Clive

Jasper the Surrea

I have booked the night from work and can think of no reason why I cannot make this one. It has been a sparse year for me fnrttc wise, so being on the last one may go some way to making up for that. Next year is looking better though.....just the way the dates fall really. So can I come? Please.....

Top Bottom