FNRttC FNRttC to Brighton - November 27th 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
hatler said:
Ooooo ! What mention in the Observer ?
observer.jpg

back end of guide to the night...and they directed readers to the defunct blog, which was unfortunate, as I didn't get around to updating it until Sunday night. http://fnrttc.blogspot.com/

Attachments

• observer.jpg
    observer.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 22
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
nappyrider said:
Me too please!!!
to register send me an e-mail on fnrttc@yahoo.co.uk and I'll send you the stuff.

Arthur

Comfortably numb and increasingly fixed.
Hoorah! A friend has just altered the date of his 50th birthday bash, so I'd be jolly grateful if you could add my name to the list. Thanks, Simon.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
ianrauk said:
so how many you expecting for this ride Simon?
well, the minimum is 25. I'm having a rush of 'out of the blue' e-mails that I suspect are generated by the Observer. The Haymarket Gang are arriving in force. I've probably got another ten people in the process of registering. This is week 1. So, actually, I have no idea. I just hope they have really, really good gloves. Does that answer your question?

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
ianrauk said:
Wahoooo well done mate, be good to see you.. gonna be a nice Bromley contingent..

Ianrauk: If the Bromley contingent is riding back on Saturday morning, can I tag along please?

( I would have included myself in the Bromley contingent up until February - I worked in Bromley and Orpington for the last 10 years, and lived in Chislehurst for my first 25 years!)

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
hatler said:
Neat. Did you get any warning ?
it was the sub-editor 'checking' the journalist's work. I picked up the paper on Sunday on the way to the DA AGM, and had to wait until evening to sort it out.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
it will be a pleasure to have your company mate,
just that.. oh well just check out the bottom of my mousketeer sig...

Ashtrayhead said:
Ianrauk: If the Bromley contingent is riding back on Saturday morning, can I tag along please?

( I would have included myself in the Bromley contingent up until February - I worked in Bromley and Orpington for the last 10 years, and lived in Chislehurst for my first 25 years!)

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Mista Preston said:
Great find but a little before my time. i didn't realize the good people of Bromley was so influential. Ian, Andy do you know any of this lot :laugh:

Back in the mid 70's I occasionally used to see Siouxsie standing at the bus stop in Chislehurst waiting for the 227 to Bromley.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Rhythm Thief said:
Excuse my ignorance, but how far is it? Sounds like fun!
just under 60 miles - see my sig line if you want the lavishly illustrated guide to next year's rides.......

mistral

Guru
Rhythm Thief said:
Excuse my ignorance, but how far is it? Sounds like fun!
I see it's a bit of a trek for you and adverse weather may result in cancellation, but generally well worth the effort, the only problem being once you've done one you tend to get addicted :thumbsup:

Top Bottom