FNRttC FNRttC to Brighton - November 27th 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
dellzeqq said:
First the obvious - I reserve the right to cancel this one if there is a risk of ice. I love the idea of people coming to these rides from Hull and Swansea, but do bear this in mind before throwing wodges at what used to be called British Rail.

Thanks. I'm up for this one in theory, and fancy another Brighton run, but as I'll be in town anyway the previous weekend it will be more a question of whether there is any kind of wodge left to throw at anything. If I can get a cheap advance ticket I will, and if you have to cancel it I shall be taking Adrian's excellent advice. I know two excellent pubs near HPC... ;)

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Oh jesus - posted on the whistable thread instead of this one - Simon, I'm trying to finalise some weekend commitments up to Dec -will get back to you as soon as I can if I can make it but looking unlikely at this stage. Shame

Origamist

Legendary Member
dellzeqq said:
very Samuel Pepys (or was that Green Park?)

22.5 units in 3L White Lightning - Pepys would have imbibed it for sure.

There used to be a pub near HPC called the Samuel Pepys on Clarges St - not sure if it still open though...Anyway, even if it is, it's not declasse enough for me...

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Origamist said:
I was thinking more of Hyde Park, a bench and 3 litres of White Lightning. Any takers?

Tempting. Especially as the ride cancellation would imply freezing conditions. We FNRttCers really know how to live...

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Davywalnuts said:
Thanks!

Relaxed thighs and large buttox huh! hahaha!

So, Davy, are you really going to make the November ride, or have you just not had time to think of an excuse yet? ;)

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
User S
Chris B
Andrij B
Andy C
Matt L
John E
Mick D
Luke C
Ian A
Adrian C
Tim O
Martin F?
Rob H
Andrew
Mike E plus 4
Andy Ar +1 (there being another Andy A)
Andy A
Paul Ri (there being another Paul R)
User10571 B
Pippa G
Kats I
Els V
Tom V
Martin T
Clive P
Jasper R
Davy S
Peter S
Cathy W
Beth P
Angela-Marie G
Lee H
Arthur C
Robin B
Susie F
Alastair M
Chris L
Rachael W

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
please bear in mind that there are people coming to this thread after the mentionette in the Observer. So keep it clean!

Top Bottom