Food that makes you gag!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
......You simply cannot bear the taste.
Me:
Liver: (when I ate meat) ....absolutely nauseating!
Marzipan
Butter beans
Root ginger
Caerphilly cheese

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I'm with you on liver.
Also kidney.
Aniseed.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Rotting cheese.
Beetroot.
Gooseberries.
Flavoured water.
Nasty alcopops.
Alcohol free wine.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Only coconut, though I do eat it now and again.
I have not found a food I have yet not liked. (apart from cheap processed foods)

Hold on.. in NY last year in a Sushi place.. some weird brown goo that smelt and tasted like rancid seaside rock pool water.. but strangly I kept dipping in to it to try convince myself it was ok..

I adore liver & Kidneys...

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Marzipan (This may be a popular one)

And anything Banana, Orange or Coffee Flavoured (love normal Oranges, banana's and cups of coffee, just nothing flavoured like it)

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Any food that'll absorb the colour from any other food, touching any other food.

Examples: beans touching burger bap, potatoes touching mushy peas, etc.

My wife has actually bought me an airline style meal tray just to avoid this. I concede that I may be a little special.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Ambrosia Creamed Rice.xx(:becool:

Canned vomit

HelenD123

Legendary Member
The skin on milk when you boil it (just the look and smell, I've never got as far as tasting it)
Melon

But I love marzipan!

radger

Veteran
Rice pudding. :smile:
Green beans - the sort that squeak when you bite them. I refuse to have them in the house.

But marzipan? I could happily eat a brick of marzipan washed down with some amaretto sours :smile:

MajorMantra

ianrauk said:
Only coconut, though I do eat it now and again.
I have not found a food I have yet not liked. (apart from cheap processed foods)

Hold on.. in NY last year in a Sushi place.. some weird brown goo that smelt and tasted like rancid seaside rock pool water.. but strangly I kept dipping in to it to try convince myself it was ok..

Natto? It is pretty vile.

The most offensive food/drink I can think of is lapsang souchong tea. The smell alone makes me want to heave.

Matthew

Top Bottom