Food that makes you gag!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
betty swollocks said:
......You simply cannot bear the taste.
Me:
Liver: (when I ate meat) ....absolutely nauseating!
Marzipan
Butter beans
Root ginger
Caerphilly cheese

Can't get enough of any of the above. Just had some Battenburg cake to chase down a Caerphilly cheese and tomato sanwich which will keep me going until liver and onions this evening.

Butter beans - they just cry out to be fried in the fat/oil used to fry bacon....mmm...shame Asda put their tinned beans through a desalination program - can't eat them straight from the tin any more at least not until they have had a sprinkling of salt.

Vom food for me is confined to blue cheese of any description and tripe.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Dalestar said:
why has nobody mentioned the products that end in mite. All should have the 'm' changed for an 's', as that is what they are so closely related too.

Marsite?

Vegesite?

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
vernon said:
Can't get enough of any of the above. Just had some Battenburg cake to chase down a Caerphilly cheese and tomato sanwich which will keep me going until liver and onions this evening.

Butter beans - they just cry out to be fried in the fat/oil used to fry bacon....mmm...shame Asda put their tinned beans through a desalination program - can't eat them straight from the tin any more at least not until they have had a sprinkling of salt.

Vom food for me is confined to blue cheese of any description and tripe.

I vote that we leave a large void round vernon.

colly

Re member eR
I think I would eat anything mentioned so far.

Will not touch:

Profiteroles or eclairs (same muck, different shape)

Black puddingxx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(:rolleyes:

Tripe

Can't think of anything else off hand.

A few things I am not all that bothered about but I will eat if there is nothing else but other than that I will scoff just about anything.:biggrin:

edited: Oh and some pink fishy stuff I once had in Cyprus. No idea what it was called but dear GOD it was foul.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Uncle Mort said:
I think he meant dynamite :rolleyes:

Perhaps termite, sodomite? Oooh! Stalagmite. Wouldn't want to eat one of those. All chalky.

bonj2

It's surprising the amount of people who don't like beans like kidney beans etc. You're all wrong on this - they're actually really nice.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
You lot are all barmy. Liver is one of the best things you can eat. Particularly chicken livers, fried till just pink in the middle with a bit of thyme and shallot, and flambed with a bit of brandy. This thread should be full of Pringles and F**k Me It's Margarine, not proper food that no-one in their right mind would turn their nose up at. Unless they happened to be vegetarian.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Andouilettes, particularly those that stink so badly of p*ss that you have to leave your girlfriend and sit on another table.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Alan H said:
Andouilettes, particularly those that stink so badly of p*ss that you have to leave your girlfriend and sit on another table.

OK well I'll admit they can be a bit challenging!

bonj2

got-to-get-fit said:
im with you on liver and kidney.

also ....Tea that has sugar in it
Baby Food
Tripe
Guacamole (spelling?)
boiled bacon.....my mum used to make a dish called penacalty or something and it was frooking vomit inducing
the jelly you find around things like spam

are you related to simon hirst, the notorious mince-boiler?

Top Bottom