Food that makes you gag!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Ravioli

UGH :becool:

derall

Guru
buggi said:
Ravioli

UGH
[...]

And rice pudding

[...]
and mushrooms

and anything squidgy like snails or muscles

:smile:

Food from the gods, every one of those. Except perhaps the snails. Haven't tried snails yet. But muscles - or even mussels... Moules mariniere, heaven :becool::tongue:

Neilwoo123

Bananas make me throw up its all down to the texture tho I love banana flavour everything! Thats sbout it I will eat anything else. :becool:

gbb

Legendary Member
Shaun said:
Just one thing I can't stand the taste of or even the remotest smell - OLIVES! :becool:

I love olives, but can't stand the olive leafed wraps you get in Greece with some sort of muck inside :smile:

radger

Veteran
Alan H said:
Oh you tease! Fess up, what is it?

bacon

Even the smell of it raw turns my stomach.

I've been vege for most of my life, but used to like liver, kidneys, rabbit and other things that upset small girls; I did biology with animal dissections until A-level; and I have no problem with Mr Radger's meat habit, so it's not squeamishness.
(Or religion - I was dragged up a reluctant catholic)

buggi

Bird Saviour
Neilwoo123 said:
Bananas make me throw up its all down to the texture tho I love banana flavour everything! Thats sbout it I will eat anything else. ;)

i'm a texture person too! if it don't feel right in my mouth, i gag. in fact, if i don't like the look of it i gag as well... and that's before i've even put it in my mouth!

(i'm talking about food in case you're wondering :biggrin:)

i should go on Freaky Eaters

Top Bottom