FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 26th March in aid of Martlets Hospice 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TimO

Guru
Hi Simon, I'd be happy to come on this ride, and do any waymarking, TECing, and encouraging as necessary.

With this many riders, and even with a sag wagon to help deal with mechanicals, I suspect there's a chance of multiple punctures, so my deft puncture-repairing-ness could be called upon!

This year I intend to carry at least three inner tubes, plus puncture repair kit and tyre boots, having exhausted my supply of inner tubes on November's ride! (On other people's bikes, not my own).

(Famous last words. I had to repair three punctures on one journey on my own bike last week. I've now put two new tyres on!)

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
GregCollins said:
I draw the line at singing and dancing. I've already agreed to shave my legs and apply fake tan.
and this is going to happen at the top of the Ditchling Beacon! If any cyclist, reaching for their last breath were to seek inspiration, the sight of your top half glowing orange and your bottom half covered in shaving foam would certainly do the trick!

I'd like to come please Simon.

I'm quite good at Glee Club.

hillclimber

Hi Simon, I'd like to help where ever I can on this ride, I can do well on encouragement! I have sent you an email to register for this ride, also to say that my daughter would like to come along, but then saw that you dont want first timers, which she would be, so I'm sure she can wait until next ride.
Marilyn B

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
AdrianC said:
Now there is a substance that we might need a lot of. A small piece of cake at the greenhouses could make all the difference for some tired people.
All cake will be welcome. I'm going to suggest that Martlets arrange something Hatleresque

hatler

Guru
dellzeqq said:
All cake will be welcome. I'm going to suggest that Martlets arrange something Hatleresque

What ? Small children on trailer-bikes squirting milk into people's coffees ?

I would be impressed.

I was wondering how I might arrange to both do the ride and have coffee provided at the greenhouses. I think it would be terrific if Martletts could do that.

Top Bottom