Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Future CC Ecosse Ride suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I dunno, havent heard folk who have done Arran, be enthusiastic re going back again

edindave

Über Member
I see what you did there...:biggrin:

300 km is maybe a bit much for a CC ride, though. But if there was ever to be a CC expedition to Mull I would pretty much be a guaranteed participant.

I actually had no idea about that Audax, looks interesting though. I've been to Mull a couple of times, plenty of beautiful roads.

I was merely making a point as it seemed the next suggestion might be "Arran in a Onesie", all the while missing out the other two roads on the island (the interesting ones).

That would be a feat of enjurance right enough! :thanks:
That was Eriskay pun.

I'd love to do the 5 ferry challenge :thumbsup:
Nothing stopping you! It's a fun route with plenty of nice scenery (and hills :heat:) and it's really taking off as a bucket list item.

The main challenge for us was catching the ferry on the Brodick-Lochranza leg, our ferry was about 15 minutes late into Brodick harbour so we had to sprint to Lochranza (which is where I picked up this ******* knee injury:cry:)

After that you can take it easy and not have to worry about making connecting ferries, at least until the winter timetable kicks in.

Col5632

Guru
Nothing stopping you! It's a fun route with plenty of nice scenery (and hills :heat:) and it's really taking off as a bucket list item.

The main challenge for us was catching the ferry on the Brodick-Lochranza leg, our ferry was about 15 minutes late into Brodick harbour so we had to sprint to Lochranza (which is where I picked up this ******* knee injury:cry:)

After that you can take it easy and not have to worry about making connecting ferries, at least until the winter timetable kicks in.

Maybe something to do next year as a CC ride :thumbsup:

Top Bottom