Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Future CC Ecosse Ride suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
You think we want you to move to Arrran ? :laugh:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I'm having withdrawal symptoms :crazy:, especially now that @Pat "5mph" :hugs:has finished her installments on the Renfrewshire ride last weekend ... and I definitely can't make the Langholm date on 26 October :cry: ...
How about a tentative central Scotland (Linlithgow/Falkirk-ish) or Lothians (East and/or Mid) ride from Edinburgh the weekend after (2/3 Nov), weather permitting? If there are a few takers and any preferences, I can start a new thread ...

T

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I'm having withdrawal symptoms :crazy:, especially now that @Pat "5mph" :hugs:has finished her installments on the Renfrewshire ride last weekend ... and I definitely can't make the Langholm date on 26 October :cry: ...
How about a tentative central Scotland (Linlithgow/Falkirk-ish) or Lothians (East and/or Mid) ride from Edinburgh the weekend after (2/3 Nov), weather permitting? If there are a few takers and any preferences, I can start a new thread ...

T
Great minds think alike...

Fubar

Guru

T

I'm up for RV rides date/time/location dependant, I would possibly struggle with 2 Nov for a proper CC ride though with negotiation potentially could make 3 Nov if there wasn't much travelling involved - though please don't let that sway your decision-making process... :whistle:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Dunfermline to Auld Reekie (and possibly a wee bit beyond) would not be "much travelling", would it? ;)
The only downside of the Sunday is that the trains are on a less frequent timetable for those who might think about coming from further away, but on the other hand there would be more lead-in time for baking (if the RV was Chez T's) :scratch:

T

Fubar

Guru
Dunfermline to Auld Reekie (and possibly a wee bit beyond) would not be "much travelling", would it? ;)
The only downside of the Sunday is that the trains are on a less frequent timetable for those who might think about coming from further away, but on the other hand there would be more lead-in time for baking (if the RV was Chez T's) :scratch:

T

Dunf-Edin my normal commute anyway, route dependant I would probably consider cycling to the start anyway - was just thinking out loud about a potentially busy weekend...

Fubar

Guru

T

And we'll be in trouble with the forum fuzz talking about all the options, better to just post a ride and see who commits to it... :whistle:

Fubar

Guru

T

And that's no criticism of your fine and appreciated attempts to get us all organised ;)

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
@Fubar - the odd thoughts coming through at 2 minute intervals this morning? :scratch::biggrin: Have you woken up now? :hello:

I will put up a new thread soon, just wanted to see whether anybody was at all interested, as I've got a wee bit more to commit to than just (maybe) turning up for a bike ride :whistle: ...can't do a @jazloc :tongue:, this one carries the risk of hungry cyclists at the door (some of whom know where I live ) :hungry: :surrender:

T

Fubar

Guru
@Fubar - the odd thoughts coming through at 2 minute intervals this morning? :scratch::biggrin: Have you woken up now? :hello:

I will put up a new thread soon, just wanted to see whether anybody was at all interested, as I've got a wee bit more to commit to than just (maybe) turning up for a bike ride :whistle: ...can't do a @jazloc :tongue:, this one carries the risk of hungry cyclists at the door (some of whom know where I live ) :hungry: :surrender:

T

That's just how I roll in the mornings.

Fubar

Guru

T

And at other times too.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Nnnnnooooo - doodle polls are being frowned at on here :stop::smile: - apparently one just posts up a ride, and people can take it or leave it :boxing:
(I have been contemplating it, a doodle or a CC poll, that is :secret::biggrin:). Just wait for the first comment on how it takes us 20+ pages to get round to organising a ride :angel:...

T

Top Bottom