Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Future CC Ecosse Ride suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:scratch:do you mean 100+ miles rides? Not even Graeme Obree has managed 100+mph on the flat ...
(sorry, couldn't resist)

I'm sure the audax crowd will pop up soon with some long ride suggestions ... CC Ecosse rides tend to be a wee bit shorter to allow wide participation - and people like @HLaB, @Rasmus, @mr messy and others then just tag on riding to and from the meeting point, even if it's at the other end of the country :crazy:

T
Kevin link to my GPS data and for some reason Garmin Connect reports the max speed at 104.3mph, whereas everything else (Strava, RWGPS and the Garmin itself) report it sub 30mph :wacko:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
ahhh - that explains it! Thanks @HLaB & sorry @Kevin Alexander ... I was getting very confused :blush:

T:blush:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
This thread is mainly for ideas, and any new rides will get their own thread as soon as somebody has volunteered to organise it and a date has been set. You'll need to keep an eye on the section 'CycleChat and Informal Rides'. I suspect they will be few and far between during the next few months, with the weather becoming more uncertain ... it's been pretty amazing until now (just back from a wee amble in the sunshine to West Lothian, +10C!)

T

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Yeah I was out in temple this morning, only 8 miles but its a nice wee circuit for a early morning ride.
"in Temple" ... is that the same Temple that has a near-vertical climb** to reach it ... the now-christened 'steps to the temple' ??? :ohmy:

** well it felt like that to this FOG :sad: :blush:

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Dont think so mate, its a pretty level route but a good route

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/411015826

KEVIN.ALEXANDER82 is my username on garmin if you want to connect with me. (Open to everyone/anyone)
Looks like you cleverly diverted past the "slight bump" (at 10%) up into the village itself...

Top Bottom