GCN+ Gone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
As for watching it on the bus or train, most have Wi-Fi now, so you can stream it on your smartphone (presuming your not still living in the noughties and you’ve actually got a smartphone).
🤣🤣🤣 bus or train WiFi that allows video streaming good enough to watch fast sports! Not in rural England! All it does is shovel the data of a whole coach of passengers out one external 3G antenna. Cheap or free, but sloooow on any busy service.

Boopop

Guru
My desire to pay Discovery/WB for any of their content is diminishing buy the day.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...shows-players-paid-for-thanks-to-warner-bros/

Copyright holders: Don't steal our stuff.
Also Copyright holders: We can steal your stuff though, don't worry about it.

Alex321

Veteran
Cathryn the Amy on the video has her own you tube Amy's adventures in cycling worth watching , she localish to me Derby against Leicester so I recognise the roads andvcafes

Yes, I watch her quite a bit. I do find her rather childish language annoying at times, but find the channel good enough to override that.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Well that's sorted. I upgraded my old sky+ box to sky Q, got rid of some crap I was paying for but not watching, thus saving some money that I was wasting, and installed D+

I just tried it out by watching a not very interesting gravel race. Worked ok, but did have adverts.

Make the most of the next 17 days and watch the Paris Brest Paris documentary. I loved it! Totally life affirming! Now this slow, sheep-greeting cyclist is considering having a bash!

Ooh I just watched it. What a mad thing to do. A bloke from my club has done it a few times. Amazing how they keep going.

Chislenko

Veteran
Well that's sorted. I upgraded my old sky+ box to sky Q, got rid of some crap I was paying for but not watching, thus saving some money that I was wasting, and installed D+

I just tried it out by watching a not very interesting gravel race. Worked ok, but did have adverts.

How are you finding the "navigation" on Q, although used to it now I did prefer the way the + box worked when looking at recordings etc.

albion

Guru
I gave up my cheap Now TV Sports deal just after the cricket ended. Apart from Premier League there is zero I wanted to watch.
Am reconsidering my decision to abandon Eurosport, as that has some good snooker to watch, that being more watchable than cycling.
Cycling I find uncomfortable to watch anyway, part reason being that it is now so dangerously accident prone.

Adam4868

Guru
Thanks for your input into a thread for those who are keen to watch cycling as much as possible!

I'm sure there must be a 'I don't like cycling but I like cricket and snooker' thread somewhere in CycleChat, non?
I know that feeling so well....it's withdrawal symptoms from cycling ! 65/70 days to go can I last 😁

Top Bottom