GCN+ Gone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
All risk, plenty of gory.

scragend

Received an e-mail from GCN:

The good news is that live cycling races are available on discovery+. As a gesture of our appreciation and to compensate you for the inconvenience of the closure of GCN+, we would like to offer you a voucher code to discovery+. With this voucher you will get a subscription to the Standard plan of discovery+ for the first 3 months at no cost starting from the date of your code redemption. <Redacted> must be redeemed at https://auth.discoveryplus.com/redeem by 31 Dec 2023. After the promotional period your subscription will convert to a paid subscription and will automatically renew each month at the then-current monthly price (now £6.99) inclusive of VAT, unless cancelled prior to renewal. Terms and Conditions* apply.

scragend

Yes, I got that today as well.

Pity you have to start the three month free subscription by 31st December, there aren't enough road races on within three months of that to really judge whether it is worthwhile continuing.

My thoughts exactly!

I might as well take them up on the offer; at least I'll be able to get a feel for how well the site (/app?) works.

tarric

Über Member
I moved over last year as sky were offering Discovery+ as a freebie and I can't say I noticed any difference in the race coverage.

Received an e-mail from GCN:

Interesting. Not got any email from them just yet.

Mike_P

Guru
Wall and phone dairies noted in the hope of not realising on Jan 1 it's too late.
Anyone any idea what happened to part 2 of World Tour to Cat Four? Can only find a trailer for it "coming soon".

rualexander

Legendary Member
Wall and phone dairies noted in the hope of not realising on Jan 1 it's too late.
Anyone any idea what happened to part 2 of World Tour to Cat Four? Can only find a trailer for it "coming soon".

It's still there on my app on my tablet.
I've noticed that on my Chromecast with Google TV device app that there are a lot of films missing though.
What app are you using?

Screenshot_20231215-001106.jpg

Top Bottom