GCN+ Gone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
Just tried it again and it worked this time.

albion

Guru
Slightly ominously, I noticed the Aussie Open tennis looks now unavailable to too end subscribers.
A sign of things to come, not that they had much big tennis on. They have the rights to the Aussie Open and the French Open.

tarric

Über Member
Slightly ominously, I noticed the Aussie Open tennis looks now unavailable to too end subscribers.
A sign of things to come, not that they had much big tennis on. They have the rights to the Aussie Open and the French Open.
It's showing as available to me.

tarric

Über Member
The qualifying is.

I can't see anything saying the main tournament is or isn't.

You just have to scroll a bit further along depending on which package your on.

There are 3 different packages on discovery plus, basic, standard and premium.

Basic is what used to be entertainment and is the documentary and reality channels.

Standard is entertainment plus Eurosport 1 & 2, cycling, tennis, snooker, motorsports, and the Olympic Games Paris 2024.

Premium includes the above plus football, Premiership Rugby, MotoGP, boxing, UFC, WWE and few others.

Mike_P

Guru
Watching catch up on the Tour Down Under womens stage 1 on Discovery+ and no adverts. The clue as to whether ads will be shown seems to be on the screen channel graphic as this is showing Eurosport without a channel number.

mad_rouleur

Hi folks,

I'm a bit late to this thread so pardon if this has been mentioned here already but: is there a way for folks in the US to pay for a subscription for Discovery+ or Eurosport App and then use a VPN to stream? So far all payment methods with billing addresses from the US seem to get declined.
For example: is it possible to use a VPN to create an account on Discovery+ and then give someone in Europe my Discovery+ log in credentials so they can pay for a membership (and then Venmo that person to reimburse them for the membership fee)?

Any input would be much appreciated! After the GCN+ shut down I'm scrambling to find a way to watch races this season and I'd like to just have one subscription instead of 3 different ones totaling ~$500/year (NBC's Peacock, WBD's Max and Flobikes)

Top Bottom