George to the LoveShack...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cav will need a new minder!

OP
OP
A

akaAndrew

Fortunately, I can't see LoveShack being interested in Cav. I reckon Armstrong will want a team of super domestiques to help him win the TdF 2010. I sincerely hope either/both of the Schleks don't sign for that very reason... Andy would be signing away his chance of winning.

although, it would amuse me to see the shlecks go to loveshack and then undermine LA like he tried to do to Bertie...

But I do think that depending what team he throws together, Armstrong really is in with a chance next year.

Also, Il be interested to see how much Wiggo has improved by then.

OP
OP
A

akaAndrew

SimonRoberts0204 said:
But I do think that depending what team he throws together, Armstrong really is in with a chance next year.

Especially if he signs the main opposition!

montage

God Almighty
I hope he doesn't sign the Schleks..... a Wiggins, Andy schlek, Armstrong and Contador battle in the mountains would be great to see again ... The way Andy Shlek accelarated over and over and over in the mountains this year was brilliant ..... If Wiggins doesn't win it, I would like Andy to :smile:

akaAndrew said:
Especially if he signs the main opposition!
He's done it before. Remember Roberto Heras? *

* - Google, 'ex US Postal doper' if you don't...:smile:

kennykool

Good on you Big George!!!

he cant have too many Tours left in him and probably relishes the prospect of riding with Lance one last time.

Big George has been good for Lance maybe Lance is just thanking him back with a MASSIVE contract.

The Shack will dominate next year. I am excited to see what the team will look like!

Top Bottom