George to the LoveShack...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
kennykool said:
Good on you Big George!!!

he cant have too many Tours left in him and probably relishes the prospect of riding with Lance one last time.

Big George has been good for Lance maybe Lance is just thanking him back with a MASSIVE contract.

The Shack will dominate next year. I am excited to see what the team will look like!

It'll look all the other LA teams, Kenny, full of people who suddenly perform above themselves, never fail a dope test and dedicated to HRH to the exclusion of everyone else!:blush:

CotterPin

Chuffy said:
Damn. Team Shack have nobbled Google. :angry:

Either that or Armstrong is responsible for infections in our hospitals - and I am sure even the most vehement Lance-hater wouldn't suggest that is the case :blush:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Kenny, I've just remembered that I have a pair of Lance's old underpants I bought off ebay a while ago. He actually wore them on every Champs Elysee stage of his 7 victories. I'm willing to let you have them for a £1000 - they're black with yellow stains highlights:biggrin:

OP
OP
A

akaAndrew

Armstrong wore pants under his bibs! ;) Forget the doping allegations, NOW we know the secret of his success - lucky underpants!

akaAndrew said:
Armstrong wore pants under his bibs! ;) Forget the doping allegations, NOW we know the secret of his success - lucky underpants!

He didn't wear them all the time Andrew - only briefly.

mangaman

kennykool said:
Good on you Big George!!!

he cant have too many Tours left in him and probably relishes the prospect of riding with Lance one last time.

Big George has been good for Lance maybe Lance is just thanking him back with a MASSIVE contract.

The Shack will dominate next year. I am excited to see what the team will look like!

Really?? An even older Lance and George - who mainly worked on the flat for Cav this year - against the best climber in the world by a country mile (Bertie) and the best TTer in this year's tour (Bertie) who will have a team working for him rather than against him like he did this year.

Face it - Lance was a good rider 6 or 7 years ago.

Today Bertie kicks his ass in every discipline required to win a GT

Next year the gap will only have grown

kennykool

mangaman said:
Really?? An even older Lance and George - who mainly worked on the flat for Cav this year - against the best climber in the world by a country mile (Bertie) and the best TTer in this year's tour (Bertie) who will have a team working for him rather than against him like he did this year.

Face it - Lance was a good rider 6 or 7 years ago.

Today Bertie kicks his ass in every discipline required to win a GT

Next year the gap will only have grown

Bertie is a GREAT rider - however I am yet to be convinced that Astana will be invited back to the Tour next year if Vino is Back. I am also yet to be convinced that bertie will get to be team leader if Vino is back, regardless of what has been released to the press.

Places on next years Tour are limited and with team Sky and the Shack coming to the fore.....it's bye bye Astana!!!!

Preditcion -

Next Year Lance and Radioshack for Le Tour with No bertie to contend. Lance will retire and the sign up the Schleck brothers for 2011 and Andy will then dominate the Grand Tours for 3-4 years under the watchful of eye of the Great Johan Brunyeel and the even greater Lance... IMO of course

kennykool

rich p said:
Were you looking for Livestrong kit too?

Yeah rich - spoke to Livestrong and they are trying to get an outlet in Uk for the gear just now. I am also looking for the Mellow Jonny's Bike shop kit.

I suppose the Trek U23 black AND white kits will have to do me for the time being.

Lances pants.....i'll give you £900 for them?

mangaman

kennykool said:
Bertie is a GREAT rider - however I am yet to be convinced that Astana will be invited back to the Tour next year if Vino is Back. I am also yet to be convinced that bertie will get to be team leader if Vino is back, regardless of what has been released to the press.

Places on next years Tour are limited and with team Sky and the Shack coming to the fore.....it's bye bye Astana!!!!

Preditcion -

Next Year Lance and Radioshack for Le Tour with No bertie to contend. Lance will retire and the sign up the Schleck brothers for 2011 and Andy will then dominate the Grand Tours for 3-4 years under the watchful of eye of the Great Johan Brunyeel and the even greater Lance... IMO of course

Bertie will move to Caisse D'Epaigne I reckon with the shadow over Valverde - I agree he won't stay at Astana. He'll be at next year's TDF though with a united team behind I'm sure

OP
OP
A

akaAndrew

kenny, I doubt very much that Contador will be at Astana next year. There is no shortage of teams interested in him and they'll be watching developments with keen interest. In fact, I suspect a deal has already been done, in principle.

Top Bottom