Giro d'Italia 2015 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Going to end up in a sprint at this rate.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
No real spoilers today then. Everyone's so underwhelmed by that unexpected finish and the idea they're all dopers anyway that they can't raise a finger to the keyboard.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
A slight aside from all the dopers winning, the only American to have won the Giro...
http://gearpatrol.com/2015/05/20/andy-hampsten-interview/

:okay:

No real spoilers today then. Everyone's so underwhelmed by that unexpected finish and the idea they're all dopers anyway that they can't raise a finger to the keyboard.
Team order has been restored so I guess we won't see Landa attack tomorrow. Still an interesting battle for 5th and Sundays sprint to get wrong in the punditry. Talking of which, I don't know what the cut off was today but Mezgec was 57 minutes behind.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Talking of which, I don't know what the cut off was today but Mezgec was 57 minutes behind.

He was in a crash at the back of the bunch, apparently. Treated by the race doctor, abrasions.

Supposedly Haussler was penalised for a push, and Intxausti was penalised 20 secs for feeding inside 20km - and Astana's DS was penalised for having a team car where it shouldn't be.

I really hoped they checked for a motor again today, just to píss him off :laugh:

Apparently they checked Contador after Stage 17. You probably knew that already.

Top Bottom