Give me some dialogue from your day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Yesterday 1 of my colleagues had a call on his mobile phone from someone asking him if he had had an accident,

Harry: get a proper job mate
Harry: I have a proper job, I am a manager not like you, ringing people and p*****g them off.
Harry: You're a waste of f*****g space mate, get a proper job
I cannot post the rest of what he said for obvious reasons but he did get a round of applause from us lot.

theloafer

Legendary Member
been out to http://www.culture24.org.uk/ne000065
002.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

015.JPG

020.JPG

016.JPG

Lullabelle

Banana
TVC: do you want the shower curtains
Me: yes please.

They are now in the washer with a few other bits, hope the sun stays out. (erm.. think this should be in mundane)

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
[Man came up to me and pointed a knife at my stomach]

MWK: "Give me your money...!"

Me: "Alright"

[I get my wallet out and pass it to him - As he takes it from me I kick his right shin hard, I grab the (RH) knife hand with both hands, I pivot to my right and end up with his arm in a figure 4 arm lock over my right arm, a quick pull/twist to my left breaks his shoulder]

MWK: "Ow...!"

Me: "OK, your turn.....give me your money....!"

Jujitsu should be on the curriculum.

Arch

Married to Night Train

[I get my wallet out and pass it to him - As he takes it from me I kick his right shin hard, I grab the (RH) knife hand with both hands, I pivot to my right and end up with his arm in a figure 4 arm lock over my right arm, a quick pull/twist to my left breaks his shoulder]

Seriously? Wow. Well done! You ok?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
MWK would be easy to spot - he'd be the one with a broken shoulder and/or punctured lung (depending on technique used)

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..

but...but..but you're in Yorkshire so that situation will never arise....everyone knows it's impossible for Yorkshire men to get their wallets out....

I've been trying to get my OH 'aware' of his weight - something that we have not done for the last 3 years since going off on the aborted world tour - he's gotten a touch tubby around the waistline and now that I'm on steroids permanently I need to be careful as well, so we have recently purchased a set of bathroom scales...

Me: "so what did the scales say?"
My OH in a tiny teeny pathetic child's voice: "they lied to me":cry:
Me: "so what did they say?"
OH: "they lied to me..."
Me: "how exactly did they lie to you?"
OH: "they told me a fib!"

:laugh:
I weigh myself each Tuesday morning.. this evening my OH has used my 'record' and added his own information
Over evening meal he asked me: So what do the figures mean?
I think he is still in denial! :laugh:

DSC_0172.jpg

(first % is % fat, second is % water!)

Last edited:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Picture the scene. Cubester and I are watching a film while Nanna is snoring loudly on the sofa.

Nanna gives one of those very loud snores that wakes up the snorer and says :

Nanna "Have you grown a moustache Cubester?"
Cubester "it's a full beard Nanna" (he's avoided shaving for a few weeks and is sporting a patchy bum fluff beard of which he is as proud as only a 16 year old can be......)
Nanna " Oh, that's not you on the TV is it."
Cubester "ehhh??"
Me "no Nanna, it's Will Smith. "

Top Bottom