Hamilton or Roseberg?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Hamilton won't settle for second place. Even if he could sit behind Rosberg all through the race and take the championship the easy way he won't settle for that.He's probably going to come first-if Rosberg doesn't attempt to 'accidently' puncture Hamilton's tyre when he attempts to pass him.

Or something 'accidentally' happens to Hamilton's car

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!!!!

Roseberg's car is losing power!!! :thumbsup:

It seems the KERS system has failed.

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
I liked the Lotus engineers laughing at their car going up in flames. Renault engines have let Lotus down badly this season and they're being ditched for next year. Fitting end.^_^

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
They used to be worse when the engineers were allowed to fill the cars up with fuel at the same time as the tyres being changed. Some pretty mental scenes at times. :eek:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
If F1 was a totally new concept, invented today, but with all the knowledge, expertise and materials available, and the cars were built today, would they be the same shape/design as they are?

They used to be worse when the engineers were allowed to fill the cars up with fuel at the same time as the tyres being changed. Some pretty mental scenes at times. :eek:
The fueling/no fueling thing has and hasn't been on and off a couple of times that I can remember, more attempts at the time to manipulate racing to even things out. Same thing as with DRS really.

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
If F1 was a totally new concept, invented today, but with all the knowledge, expertise and materials available, and the cars were built today, would they be the same shape/design as they are?

Nah, much more streamlined, not as many wings I think. Definatly the drivers cockpit would be covered to decrease drag for a start.

Probably end up looking more like the Le Mans prototype cars. But then then all race classes have to conform to the relative construction rules which will ultimately dictate what they look like.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Nah, much more streamlined, not as many wings I think. Definatly the drivers cockpit would be covered to decrease drag for a start.
Strangely enough, the Formula E cars, which are a bit of a restart, don't have an enclosed cockpit. There's far more streamlining in front for the front wheels though.
formula-e-la-ferte-gaucher-Spark-Renault-SRT_01E-2013-1.jpg

Top Bottom