heatwave

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
The "heatwave" has arrived in Ayrshire :notworthy: :sun: :hyper: :sun: :bravo: :sun: :smile:.
I'm off out on my bike before it disappears behind a cloud again - as is forecast for this afternoon. Does one morning count as a heatwave, Met Office nobbers ? :rolleyes:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
If it's warmer than normal then it's a heatwave.

I will be suffering 4 odd hours on 3 trains to Norfolk today. I know one of them is air conditioned and i hope the other two are. I am due to arrive around 2pm but who knows as it's the wrong bloomin weather for trains isn't it !!!!!!!

The upside is that i get on a ferry tomorrow morning for a whole months cycling ^_^

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Great weather for bimbling along on a flattish ride, nice breeze to keep you cool

But twenty odd minutes of hard graft at about 8mph (ie not much breeze) to get to the top of hills around here? No thanks. It'd look like I'd sprung a leak if I tried that

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The forecast said 38C where I am in Northern France .... And they were right! The factory this morning was hotter than he'll, but finished now .... And the hotel has a pool .... And it's outdoors :-)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Listen to you all. Typical Brits. Complain about the weather all the time...too hot.. to cold... no pleasing some people.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Listen to you all. Typical Brits. Complain about the weather all the time...too hot.. to cold... no pleasing some people.
No complaints about the heat here. Cannot stand the cold/wet/windy nonsense we get for the remaining 95% of the year here though; so will continue to whinge about it ad nauseam :laugh:.

Doseone

Guru
Actually been really enjoying this spell of hot weather, although it's not stupid hot here, mid twenties today and a bit overcast.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Been loving it thus far, though not so keen on today's muggy ickfest. Still, it validates my decision to never visit countries known for humidity. The only sights I'd want to see would be a bathtub full of ice cream. Spoon optional.

gavgav

Guru
Would have been ride day for me this evening, but not a chance in this humidity. 31c on my car and goodness knows what in our bloody office. I seriously thought I was going to faint this afternoon

Top Bottom