Herne Hill Velodrome

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iLB

Hello there
stevevw said:
Little Crock?

now that's no way way to talk about aperitif :sad: :smile:

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Davywalnuts said:
Cheers Steve, yes, I am a defo.

Just realised, there will be no "ladies" session after this one will there? :-(

No worries davy it will give you an hour to freshen up and prepare yourself. :smile:

redjedi

Über Member
dellzeqq said:
damn! I have a family party to go to, within a stone's throw of the track!

What better way to celebrate than watching a bunch of grown men learn how to ride a fixed gear bike (and probably fail) :blush:

Cayopro

Steve, yes deffo up for this mate, Chris fancies a go too !!!!

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Ok I have had the confirmation from Rob at Herne Hill we are now booked in. We have to arrive at 12:15 to get fitted up for the bikes etc. then out on the track for an hour.

Have not yet been told if we have to take our own pedals yet but will keep you all informed.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
stevevw said:
Ok I have had the confirmation from Rob at Herne Hill we are now booked in. We have to arrive at 12:15 to get fitted up for the bikes etc. then out on the track for an hour.

Have not yet been told if we have to take our own pedals yet but will keep you all informed.

Cheers, well done.

Thanks for the leg work! :tongue:

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
User1314 said:
Sorry folks -

- kids' cricket coaching Sunday mornings.

Have fun.

Thats Ok then we are riding Sunday afternoon. :whistle:

We can use our own pedals at an extra cost of £2 per bike. I presume they have flats with straps. I may have a spy that will go down and investigate for us.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hi Steve

I think I'm not going to be in a fit state to go track riding, went bimbling up the road after over two months off the bike and really struggled and the track bike is stuck in storage as well- if I'm free I might come down and watch the CC sprint meets instead! Have fun everyone! I'm gutted to be out of this one!

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Will do my best! Will bring my special brand of humor along too and heckle you lads - you'll wish you'd not invited me...!!

Top Bottom