Holme Moss Loop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris James

Über Member
They looked like these - although I can't comment as I was wearing winter boots.

Mind you, if your feet weren't cold on Sunday then you would probably never have need of them!

a_n_t

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Hmmm, no, I might still get some. My feet weren't cold but they have been on about half a dozen rides recently, usually at about 10pm. The cold is one of the reasons why I decided to take my walking boots in my rucksack.

trio25

Über Member
These are the ones I, and a fair few others had on.

I tend to get quie cold feet and would never have coped on sunday without them.

trio25

Über Member
Oh, I was a bit late with my reply.

You had walking boots in your rucksac??? I struggled to just get me up Holme Moss, I didn't need a heavy rucksac I don't think I would ave got there!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Ta, will go and look in LBS again perhaps on Thursday.

I certainly struggled to get me up Holme Moss. I think the walking boots, lock and water were probably a silly idea as it certainly took it out of me on the sub climbs which is why I jettisoned some of the water. I will go again I think in a couple of months time as I think it was pretty nice around Thurlstone Moors and Winscar reservoir and there are a couple of stop off points open early in the morning to make a good day of it.

Chris James

Über Member
marinyork said:
I will go again I think in a couple of months time as I think it was pretty nice around Thurlstone Moors and Winscar reservoir and there are a couple of stop off points open early in the morning to make a good day of it.

Yes, it is lovely around there. That is where most of my weekend runs go out to.

Top Bottom