How much for a haircut?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

[QUOTE 3770662, member: 259"]I think the OP was referring to their hair rather than their nostrils.[/QUOTE]

Or even their naughty hair perhaps?

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Free, wash hair put in a pony tail and trim ends sorted

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I cut Mr WD's hair for 41 years, but now he doesn't have much left, he can do it himself with his electric clippers. Mine costs £20.00 for a trim only.

screenman

Legendary Member
£97.50, thing is it takes 3 people, two to find it and one to cut it.

Only kidding, the wife does it normally to coincide with her £75++ visit to the hairdressers, I think she does it out of guilt.

stephec

Legendary Member
You guys should think yourselves lucky. £20 here and that's a chunk knocked off since I have stuck with the same hairdresser for years. Should be £28 I think and many are more than that.
I cut Mr WD's hair for 41 years, but now he doesn't have much left, he can do it himself with his electric clippers. Mine costs £20.00 for a trim only.

Is that pensioner's discount? :biggrin:

stephec

Legendary Member
I've paid £5 to the nice Vietnamese lady in the local nail and beauty shop, and £12 at a gentleman's barber that sometimes include a bottle of beer.

I've also got a set of clippers for when I feel like shaving it all off.

MarkF

Guru
I pay £7 with a £1 tip, silly really as I usually ask for a number 2 cut, number 1 if I'm feeling jaunty.

Haircuts in Spain are expensive, in the middle of nowhere (Toro) I handed over a 10 eu note expecting at least 5 back and got asked for 2 more.

Top Bottom