How much for a haircut?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Only ever went to two barbers in my life, when each closed down I didnt really bother again. After the second I did find another,walked in asked for a crew cut and the guy tried to charge me £25!!! This was about 15 years ago. I went and bought clippers instead and never looked back.

pplpilot

Guru
For the last 25 years..... Nothing. I started to loose my hair at the age of about 20'ish so i made the decision then to clip it to the wood and i have done ever since. when thngs conspire against me and its been 5 or 6 days without a clip i cant wait to get the stuble off.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
I get free haircuts off my hairdresser sister last time I layed a laminate floor in her living room and got a free haircut, the time before I layed a ceramic tile floor in her very large kitchen and got a free haircut.I think I'm going to let it grow for a while now though.

that's an expensive haircut.

PaddyMcc

Über Member
Paid £8.90 today and left the change from the tenner as a tip. I was literally 10 mins. Not bad I guess.

At our old hairdressers I paid about 20 quid for me+2Cubs to get trimmed. Then she stopped work, and for about a year we just got scruffier. Fortunately we managed to find a new hairdressers about 18 months ago which is close to home and which both boys like - the eldest (13) is Aspie and not brilliant at either haircuts (personal space and sensory stuff causes anxiety) or change. He found the first visit a bit stressful but coped and has been absolutely fine ever since - I think he'd even cope with going on his own these days. I usually book appointments for the boys at the same time but mine separately when the kids are at their dad's to avoid them having to hand around long enough to get fed up. Having a hairdresser opens late on a Thursday, which fits this brillaintly, and who copes really well with my boys is well worth the 30odd quid it now costs for the three of us!

Top Bottom