Idiots on bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Just now? But it's light out...

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
That's not what I called the title of this thread, I named it "bell ends", because they are "bell ends".
There was another guy the other night on a horse, going out late afternoon On the road, dark clothing, diminishing light, do these people not realise how they "blend" in with their surroundings?

Mod note: 'Bell ends' didn't seem a suitable title for a family-friendly forum. Your description of the cyclists as such has been left within the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the park the other day and I saw a tree with quite dark bark and it wasn't wearing any hi-viz or lights and definitely no reflectors, so I've written to the council to complain. I mean, how are we expected to know it's there? It's a health and safety nightmare I tell you. And a park bench.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I was in the park the other day and I saw a tree with quite dark bark and it wasn't wearing any hi-viz or lights and definitely no reflectors, so I've written to the council to complain. I mean, how are we expected to know it's there? It's a health and safety nightmare I tell you. And a park bench.
You want to get that tree sorted, mate, before it jumps out in front of some poor innocent passing motorist and writes their car off.

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
And here

and as counterpoint. I see just a few cyclists on my commute, today all of us (in the dark) were well lit and vizzed.
Well for whatever reason this guy wasn't lit, and like I said everybody else had lights on, what does that tell you, honestly he was almost camouflaged against the countryside.
Comments like "well it's light here" remind me of a time I spent working for a large agricultural contractor, work stopped due to rain, apon phoning the boss he said "well it's not raining here" 10 miles away sitting in the office.......

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Yeah but the tree isn't travelling along a road, yawn....

winjim

Smash the cistern
Yeah but the tree isn't travelling along a road, yawn....
This one is
Screenshots_2015-12-03-09-00-25.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom