Idiots on bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I couldn't see all the black cars with no lights on the road this morning. I kept wondering what I was bumping into all the rime.

Are the "I saw an invisible thing!" threads getting earlier this year?

martint235

Dog on a bike
You want to get that tree sorted, mate, before it jumps out in front of some poor innocent passing motorist and writes their car off.
Hey I remember when I was about 17, I was running down my back street and a telegraph pole jumped out on me and I ran smack into it*

I may or may have partaken of lots of very strong and unsuitable alcoholic beverages prior to this. So much so that my mum cooked me a full breakfast the following day. xx(

Subotai72

I don't know why you even bothered @Justinslow there's always someone on here willing to make an argument where none exists.

I saw a guy riding along the main road near work yesterday wearing dark clothing, no hi-vis and no front light. He did have a rear light. And when I say saw, him it was was much later than if he'd had a front light. Had I arrived to seconds earlier I might well have hit him when turning into the car park I saw him that late.

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
How will the powers that be explain 'accidents' when everyone is wearing hi-viz?:unsure:
But surely "common sense" and self preservation should at least prevail?

Drivers declare that they saw an unlit cyclist in the same manner that a toddler declares he's done a poo. Know what the hi-vis non-compliance rate is among fallen trees? SHOCKING, that's what.

Reactions: mjr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom