Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
It's just you Pat
Yeah, must be the change :tongue:

Col5632

Guru
vm296-2T.jpg

Is it me or this is a very hot September?
Still raining, mind, but very hot for our standards.

Yeah very hot last night, combined with the strong winds and my lack of fitness :heat:

Pat "5mph"

"Hot"?? I think you've been living in Scotland too long, Pat! :laugh:
It might be mild for September, but a long way from HOT!
17 to 20 degrees is hot for here! I am sleeping with the windows open, I don't normally do that in July :laugh:
Actually, when the sun is out it is stronger than on the continent, something to do with the angle of the rays of the sun I seem to recall.

Pat "5mph"

Awww.................what a warm and homely photo. Makes me really miss my dog though. :sad:
Sorry about your dog, Mo! :hugs:
That picture actually made me feel roasting, I am sitting here with the windows opened, would like to keep the back door open too, but BigCat is out on the prowl, he'll barge in with something half dead in his mouth heading straight for under the bed with it :laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Sorry about your dog, Mo! :hugs:
That picture actually made me feel roasting, I am sitting here with the windows opened, would like to keep the back door open too, but BigCat is out on the prowl, he'll barge in with something half dead in his mouth heading straight for under the bed with it :laugh:
Mine is sprawled on my lap making me even hotter. Windows have been open for months now. It's felt a warm, if not particularly sunny summer.

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
It's been really warm, loudy so holding the heat in. Sadly haing to measure my amountkf cycling against pain at moment. Now I have lower leg sorted, it's moved up to my hip.

Top Bottom