Irrational cycling dislikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Cubist said:
I also irrationally dislike posters who make assumptions about MTBs without specific knowledge There is a very good reason why some MTB frames look small, and some seats look too low.

having said that I hate cheap shite MTB style BSO's and the majority of the codheads who ride them..........(adults by the way, not kids. The kids have just been suckered by the fashion and bling.)

What i hate is the way they deliberately imitate downhill bikes, what the chavs presumably see as the pinnacle of mountain biking, with absolutely no attempt to make them even fractionally as mechanically capable, and with no apologies or excuses for this shameless imitation - for example, double crown forks. Why has the halfords BSO got double crown forks?
I think white/yellow walled tyres is the latest one, although this admittedly isn't as pointless as double crown forks.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Filthy bikes ! :smile:

Calum

Slow cyclists on club runs that refuse to ride above 13mph on the flat, thus holding EVERYONE up.

Fast cyclists on club runs, that disappear off into the distance and lose the rest of the group.

iLB

Hello there
Calum said:
Slow cyclists on club runs that refuse to ride above 13mph on the flat, thus holding EVERYONE up.

Fast cyclists on club runs, that disappear off into the distance and lose the rest of the group.

:smile:

Do we have to mention cake & chips when I'm stuck here with a tuna sandwich :-(

I hate all cyclists at the moment. My knees are still knackered so I can't ride and I don't see why anyone else should have any fun. Grrrr! Boohoo!

I hate the fact I couldn't get a redwall tyre when I replaced my MTB rear, so now I've got one black and one red. Poor bike is having an identity crisis.

I hate SPDs. I've taken them off the roadie while it's mounted on the turbo trainer, and the buggers are not going back on.

Abitrary

mickle said:
Are you refering to GripShift shifters? The lightest, fastest and most reliable shifting system available? Shirley not.

You're looking for a fight, aren't you?

Pick on someone your own size, not a newbie. Pal.

Abitrary

hehe, I can imagine you turning up to a fight on roller skates and pink leg-warmers.

With your gang 'the pink girloids'. You're all mouth mickle.

I'm going to bed now before you embarrass yourself even further.

Top Bottom