Let's start a Kraftwerk Tribute Band!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RedRider

Pulling through
Can we open with Trans Pennine Express?
'Rendevous in Sefton Park/ Leave Liverpool South Parkway in the morning on TPE/ In Stalybridge we sit in a late night caff, delayed connection on TPE'

TVC

To keep demand greater than supply and thus perpetuate the myth.

As much as I like Kraftwerk I do think they are living off reputation alone now.
Agreed, they aren't producing any new music, and with only one original member left they are running with the idea that they are just 'music workers' and can be replaced whilst the art continues.

Still a good show though. M yfavourite cover of The Model is by The Bad Shepherds, the Northumbrian pipes give a haunting air to it.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Agreed, they aren't producing any new music, and with only one original member left they are running with the idea that they are just 'music workers' and can be replaced whilst the art continues.

Still a good show though. M yfavourite cover of The Model is by The Bad Shepherds, the Northumbrian pipes give a haunting air to it.

Yes, still a good show!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
OP
OP
TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Europe Endless

Give them a chance, they've had two albums in the last thirty years!!
(or thereabouts...)
I remember reviewing Tour de France Soundtracks with the phrase "It's not a lot to show for seventeen years work".

Top Bottom