Let's start a Kraftwerk Tribute Band!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Out of all the great Kraftwerk songs,this was my favourite.A lot less complex but good all the same.

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
Tribute bands can be problematic......
A friend of mine has two favourite artists, Dire Straits and Chris Rea, so he formed a band that covered their songs and he called the band
Dire Rea.
He also threw in an old Wings number....Band on the Run.

TVC

There's a slightly less reverent cover by Sheffield funsters "The Everley Pregnant Brothers, documenting the singer's trauma as he gets busy with a product from Airfix.
Never come across them before, just watched a couple of theirs on youtube, very good, can't find the Model listed though, any linky?

Out of interest how many people contributing here ever listen to the three pre-Autobahn albums?

Good question and none I'm afraid.
The Man Machine and Trans Europa Express.Two owned and the only ones I've heard to the full.Were these two their best years ? Hmm,matter of opinion I suppose.
I have Minimum Maximum on DVD.

TVC

I fired up the website to get tickets for the Oxford gig and they want £83 each. Bugger that, the ones in Bilbao cost me 30euros. What a rip off. ouo will be sitting down too, so no boogying which kills the mood anyway. Lets hope they headline Bluedot and I will see them there instead.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Out of interest how many people contributing here ever listen to the three pre-Autobahn albums?
Given that no legit copies are available (Ralf Hutter did comment in interviews when the remasters came out that there were plans to reissue those three, but…) I'd hazard a guess at none. But I for one would certainly buy them.

Top Bottom