Lewisham & Bromley Cyclists North Kent Ride Sat Nov 20th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Lewisham and Bromley Cyclists head out to north Kent and the Swale district.
Just turn up and go. It's not a fast ride so beginners are welcome.

Quiet and flat country lanes for the most part.
Heading to the Shipwright’s Arms for lunch, through Conyer and Teynham.
If there is time, we may stop for tea in Lenham.

Meet time: 8.20 am Place: Outside Halfords in Catford

We will ride to Bromley South for the 9.23 train to Bearsted. If you wish to meet us at Bromley South, be there for 9am.

If you wish to get the train to Bromley South from Catford or Crofton Park, you can, but ring me beforehand, please.

Ride Leader: Jane 07972084422

saoirse50

Veteran
Lewisham and Bromley Cyclists head out to north Kent and the Swale district.
Just turn up and go. It's not a fast ride so beginners are welcome.

Quiet and flat country lanes for the most part.
Heading to the Shipwright’s Arms for lunch, through Conyer and Teynham.
If there is time, we may stop for tea in Lenham.

Meet time: 8.20 am Place: Outside Halfords in Catford

We will ride to Bromley South for the 9.23 train to Bearsted. If you wish to meet us at Bromley South, be there for 9am.

If you wish to get the train to Bromley South from Catford or Crofton Park, you can, but ring me beforehand, please.

Ride Leader: Jane 07972084422
Hiya CC'ers- thanks to Ian for putting this here= I just thought I ought to add that it will be somewhere between 40-50 miles depending on how the time goes. And the Lenham tea stop is definitely time dependent. We'll aim to finish before it gets too dark. But just in case, don't forget lights, decent ones not little backup thingummy jigs. Just in case.

saoirse50

Veteran
I had a little spatio-directional difficulty 'segueing' (sounds like 'skewing' :smile: - in my case) from the cafe/bar/station. Desperate. Also, I was challenged as to the difference between vertical and horizontal once or twice... :whistle:

What! Not falling off your bike again- stabilisers in the stocking this year I think- we'll have a whip round.

Top Bottom