London to Brighton night ride, March 6th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

The trouble with my kitchen is that, thanks to my neighbour building an extension, I get to see significantly less sky from the window than I used to.
However, thanks to the highly reflective surfaces of my quarter-turn mixer taps and stainless drainer, whenever there is a full moon, as I stand by teh sink, I see the moon's reflection in the aforementioned and this gives rise to the unsurprising hankering....
One day, soon, I should send the inevitable email, confirming that I have read the basics....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed Phelan

Best of luck to all of you! Would love to meet some of you cyclechat guys and gals. I'll be riding on my hi-vis Merida for Lymphoma research with a few friends, we'll also be taking part in the next Brighton event in a few months if anyone's planning anything?

iLB

Hello there
Is there a group riding back? Can't get to the main event but might leave at dawn and meet you down there...

OP
OP
redfalo

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
Is there a group riding back? Can't get to the main event but might leave at dawn and meet you down there...
alternatively, you can join my DIY 200 Audax from Brighton to London via Maidenhead and St Albans, also eyeing a 9am departure

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
alternatively, you can join my DIY 200 Audax from Brighton to London via Maidenhead and St Albans, also eyeing a 9am departure
As per @ianrauk , do you have a route? I could go back to Oxford thataway! But I may be too slow to join you as am currently planning to ride to London tomorrow, but interested in the routing .....

Last edited:
OP
OP
redfalo

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
http://www.gpsies.com/map.do?fileId=npiyknydrgmncgbn

first part via Devils Dyke is in fact Ian's route

Top Bottom